TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All announcements, advertisements, correspondences, and any other means of transmission of information, are performed by "Limco Inc." (referred to as "us", "we", "the company") and as such, accessing, browsing and using of such means constitute an agreement of the following terms and conditions between us and the user (referred to as "you").
- Any solicitation, in any shape or form, is announced in its best representation possible. We do our possible to produce a minimal amount of error in our announcements; however any omission, typographic error, inaccuracies, misprints will not be warranted by us.
- The company reserves the right to change at any time the prices, fees, charges and specifications of its products and services, any promotional offers and any other informational content without any notice or liability to you, any other person, or any legal entity. The company equally reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason.
- The company is not and will never be liable to you, any other person, or any legal entity, of any loss or damage in any shape or form, directly or indirectly, in any circumstance.
- Purchases through us are dealt through the company and as such, payments must be made to "Limco Inc.". Any other methods of payment will nullify and void this agreement.
- Due to the nature of the business, all sales of vehicles, parts, warranty and any services provided are final unless otherwise specified.
- The final purchase price is the one you are invoiced for. All other prices negotiated, verbal or otherwise do not constitute a valid agreement as a purchase price.
- In virtue of the law, the company must agree to an inspection of the vehicle, if requested by the client. The buyer will pay the total cost of the inspection.
PRIVACY AND OPERATIONS
The company collects personal information for operating and legal reasons. We guarantee that your information will not be sold or transmitted in any shape or form for any reason, to any third party person or organization, other than to conduct standard business operations.
We reserve the exclusive rights to add, remove, and modify any or all sections of the terms and conditions to suit business operations or for any other reasons without any notice or liability to you, any other person, or any legal entity.